Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RedWork Christmas Tree

My youngest daughter Renee and her husband Grant live with us. She is all about Christmas. It is her favorite holiday. Last year they lived in a one room apartment and Renee had just about every corner of the place decorated. By the middle of December she had Grant excited about it too.

When they moved in with us all of the decorations came too. We got all of the decorations out of the attic on Friday. The decorating started that day and we're still not quite done. The "main" tree will go up this weekend. I believe at last count we have 7 or 8 artificial trees in various sizes and shapes.

Since there's an extra tree, I decided to decorate it with some RedWork Ornaments that I made for the show in Phoenix earlier this month. I used the Santa RedWork Ornament Set and the ornaments from the Heartfelt Angel Stocking pattern. We had the same tree on display at the show. I liked it so much in our booth that I wanted to do the same thing at home. It is on the landing of our staircase.





I'm almost done with the Winter Partners Pillows. I just have to do the Running Stitch "quilting" and then stuff them. I'll post a picture of them when I'm done.

Happy Stitching and Quilting,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowman! Don't know that I'd put him out near my door - I'm afraid I might trip over it.

    ReplyDelete