Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Monday, June 24, 2013

Minnesota Quilters Quilt Show

If you saw my last Blog Post you know that we had a LOT of unpacking to do. We did manage to get everything in our booth. Here's a picture of the booth all set up.


At one point I had to take a break from the chaos of set up so I took a power walk through the quilts on display in the aisles right near our booth. Unfortunately that is all I was able to see of the quilts during the show but there were some gorgeous quilts on display. There were some that I have seen several times. This one really caught my eye though.

Look at all of the Half Square Triangles and points.
When you see the next photo you'll be even more impressed with this piece.

I'm not touching it
Don't worry. I'm not touching the quilt. I had to put my hand by the quilt so you could get a feel for how small it is. Turns out it won First Place in the Miniature Category. Those are a lot of triangles and points in a full size quilt. I can't imagine doing it on such a small scale! Very impressive!

Just had to share with you.

Happy Quilting,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment