Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pacific International Quilt Festival




I don't get much time to look at quilts and shop at this show. It is too busy and we don't get much time in the mornings before the show opens. So I need to spend that getting ready for the day. The Best of Show quilt is amazing! It is probably one of the best technically pieced and detailed quilts I've seen. Here are pictures of the quilt and the artist's comments about it that hung next to it.

The Jack Nicholson quilt caught my eye. The quilter is someone who started out doing Baltimore Album quilts. One of the comments in her write up is that she was working on eyes and who better to choose for a model?

No comments:

Post a Comment