Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Friday, June 22, 2012

This weekend is the Western Sew, Quilt & Textile Expo in Reno, NV. There is a special exhibit at the show entitled "Food for Body and Soul." All of the quilts on display are for sale. They are also available to rent for other shows. A cookbook with heartwarming pioneer stories and 300 delicious recipes is available as well. All of the profits from this project go to feed starving children.

Here are a few of my favorite quilts from the exhibit:




You can find more information about making a quilt to be included in the touring exhibit, renting the exhibit for a show you're involved in and how you can purchase the cookbook on their website at  http://www.heavenlypatchwork.com/photos_of_food_for_body_and_soul_quilts.html  .

No comments:

Post a Comment