Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mini Studio

I'm on the road so much that getting some quality quilting time in is a challenge. We are going to be in Southern CA most of the time until we leave for our January shows. This is my work space during that time. I have just about everything I need right here. If I don't, there are several quilt shops in close proximity.


My sewing and cutting spaces.



I even managed to get a small design wall into the space.

I'll be working on projects for a new program that will launch sometime after the first of the year. I have several samples to make for it. So when the samples are just about done, we'll make the announcement. Yesterday I completed the first of six. One down five more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment