Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rulers

Not all of us own every size ruler made. There are so many different brands, sizes and colors. According to the "Quilt Police" we should use only one brand of ruler so all of our measurements are consistent. For some people the slight calibration difference is no big deal. But other people see this difference as significant. My personal favorite right now are the Frosted Olfa Rulers.

What do you do if you need to cut something but don't have the perfect ruler? You connect two rulers together. A Ruler Connector is the perfect tool for this. It will turn any two rulers you have into what you wish you had. Two 6" x 12" rulers become a 6" x 24", 12" square or 12" x 12" L-shape. And that is just one ruler size. Imagine what you can do when you combine different sizes.


Purchase this item 6" x 12" Frosted Olfa Ruler
Purchase this Item Ruler Connector


No comments:

Post a Comment