Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

From Tea Towels to Tote Bag

I just finished a tote bag made from two of our red Dunroven House tea towels and a piece of heavy weight muslin. The pattern is from Bird Brain Designs.

I chose to embroider the "big bird" Bird Brains Designs logo onto mine like the pattern shows. If you don't like to hand embroider, you could certainly applique a design on it or use your machine to embroider a design. You can even leave it plain if you want.

The pattern shows how to fussy cut the towels to make the most of the striped design. The bag is lined with heavy weight muslin. There are pockets on both the inside and outside.

Tote Bag Front

Tote Bag Back

We are sending everyone who purchases 2 towels in any color and mentions this blog post in the Comments section at Checkout the tote bag pattern for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment