Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Traveling to Puyallup, WA

Today we are traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area to Puyallup, WA. We're on the way to the Sewing & Stitchery Expo which is this Thursday - Sunday at the Western Washington Fairgrounds.

One of the pluses to driving from one place to another is the scenery. This picture of Mt Shasta was taken as we drove through Dunsmuir, CA. Since it is cloudy today it is hard to see where the snow ends and the clouds begin.

Sew Expo is one of the largest sewing shows in the United States. There are classes, fashion shows and of course LOTS of shopping opportunities. Alex Anderson is the special guest this year. 

People come from all over to attend this show. Someday I'd love to attend as a consumer because we are always so busy I don't have a chance to see much of the show. Visit their website for class and show information http://www.sewexpo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment