Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Monday, July 9, 2012

Completed Quilt Top

Just finished putting the rows together. I can't wait to quilt it with some beautiful variegated thread. That will have to wait for awhile though. There is another project to do right after the show.


The quilt top will hang in our booth at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo this weekend. The show is July 12 - 14 at the Denver Merchandise Mart. We are in Booth 217 - 219 at the show. 

I can totally see this as a great baby or toddler quilt too. It goes together easily. I did the whole top in a weekend and didn't spend all day every day on it. These are 6" blocks so my version measures roughly 30" x 42" without quilting and binding. That is an ideal size for a baby quilt.

Carol

1 comment: