Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Friday, July 6, 2012

I haven't had a lot of time to quilt or stitch. My youngest daughter got married on June 30th. The wedding is over. They are on their honeymoon and I have a few days before we leave for a show in Denver. So I've had some time to finish up a couple projects. These are the two I just completed.


Robin Kingsley of Bird Brain Designs did the stitching on this. I just finished it up. There are five compatible ornaments to go with it.

This is one of two pillowcases in the "Bee Humble Bee Kind" pattern.

Now it's on to the next project, From Marti Michell's Tessellating Windmill. This is Marti's sample.  I'm making it in hand dyes and black. I think it is going to be stunning when it's done. Stay tuned for progress pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment