Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Monday, July 9, 2012

Tessellating Windmills under Construction

I have all of the rows sewn for my Tessellating Windmills quilt. I can't believe how easily it went together. Every piece fit and the blocks all matched perfectly. I love when that happens! Here's the template that made it all possible.


From Marti Michell Tessellating Windmill Tool 



I chose the Tropical Rainbow  color way and black. I wanted a dramatic look and I think I have achieved that. Here's a picture of what it looks like so far.

I hope to get the rows sewn together tonight. If I manage to get it done, I'll hang the top in our booth this weekend at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, CO. We are in Booth 217 - 219 at the show. Stop by and see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment