Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fiber Art in Unusual Places

I am always amazed at the different places you can find quilts and other fiber arts. When we did a show in Pueblo, CO there was a beautiful sculpture of a woman with a gorgeous quilt wrapped around her along the Riverwalk.

Chieftan Sculpture

Yesterday I was in the doctor's office and there were several pieces of Fiber Art that were framed. Some were just gorgeous pieces of fabric. Some were beautifully embellished pieces of fabric. This was the main piece of art in the waiting room where I was.

Chenille Jacket
I'm not sure if people in the waiting room appreciate everything involved in this type of art. But those of us who are quilters and fiber artists enjoy seeing them on display, wherever we may be, even if it is in a doctor's office.


No comments:

Post a Comment