Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Monday, September 10, 2012

New Website Page

I'm always looking for ways to improve our website. Teaching is my favorite part of what I do. Whether it is a lecture, hands on class, or just demonstrating a technique in our booth at a show; that is what I really like to do. It's one of the reasons I did all of the binding tutorials on my blog.

Last week I created a new page called Tutorials on our website. I hope that it will be seen as the Teaching Page on our site. In addition to things I have posted on my blog, there is a QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting System Demonstration and another video that shows how to Align the QuiltCut2 Cutting Mat. As my travel schedule permits, I hope to have the time to add more topics. I also want to learn how to incorporate more videos onto the page.

I hope that you will take a look at it and give me your feedback. If you have a topic of interest related to quilting, RedWork or hand embroidery in general, contact me. I'll see what I can do about addressing your topic.

Happy Quilting,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment