Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trip to Lake County CA

We took an extra couple days on our way to a show in Portland, OR to visit our friends Robin and Tina of Bird Brain Designs. They live in Lake County CA. We drove through that area once several years ago and were excited to have a chance to stay and visit. Plus it was nice to basically take an R&R day for a change.

We got a tour of their new studio in Kelseyville.

Studio Entrance
The cute yellow car belongs to the owner of their next door neighbor Kelsey Creek Brewing


The studio has only been open since mid-June. So it is a work in progress. They have combined their RedWork and Wool designs with their love of antiques to create a warm and inviting space.



The studio is open Monday - Saturday. If you are ever in the area, they would love to have you stop by. There are lots of cute shops and other things to do in the vicinity.

If you can't make it to the studio, you'll find most of their RedWork designs along with all the goodies you need to stitch them in our booth at shows. We are the "Baby Birds." They are only doing a few shows a year, we're doing the rest for them.

.

We saw lots of interesting things on this trip. Watch for future blog posts about those. In the meantime Happy Stitching.

Carol



1 comment:

  1. Looks like I could get in trouble in there. What a warm inviting store:)
    Rehearsal in 2 hrs then dinner at Cedar Creek. I am so tired already. I can't imagine getting through tomorrow.
    I hope to come get the Santa pattern in Pomona. I'll have pictures.

    ReplyDelete