Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Design

I woke up on Sunday inspired to create. I started an applique tea towel pattern several months ago and had some ideas about how to finish it. Here's the inspiration for one of the new designs.

Photo and a drawing from EQ7
The basket was a little tricky to do. Here's what I ended up with. 


There's some adjusting to be done in the value of the apples. The yellow one disappears into the background. At 3:00 this morning I thought of an easier way to do the basket too. I'll give it a try and see if that idea works.

Happy Quilting,

Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment