Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Outfit Was a Hit

Tristyn was so excited when she saw her Elmo Birthday Party Outfit. The party was at the My Gym that she has been going to for the past year or so. It was her last trip there are a regular student. She will be going to gymnastics next.

I didn't hear all of the comments but my daughter told me that many people were very impressed with the outfit. They thought she bought it on Etsy.

The trampoline is one of Tristyn's favorite activities. She even has a little one at home. One of her favorite things to do is "jump." Here she is jumping on the trampoline at her party.


She had cupcakes with hot pink icing for dessert. She blew out her "2" candle all by herself. Here she is surveying her cupcake tower.


I'm pleased with how the outfit turned out, even without the lace trim around the neck it looks very cute. It was definitely a labor of love.

Happy Sewing,

Carol

If you like this post you might like the one showing how I made this adorable outfit.  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. It was a fun party. She got to show off for all of the adults. She had a blast.

      Delete