Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Possible Free Motion Quilting Design

I never know when I'll see something that inspires me. We stayed at a hotel in Puyallup, WA last week for a show. We arrived on Tuesday and checked out this morning. Apparently I was so caught up in the work aspect that I didn't really notice my surroundings until this morning.

As I was packing my cosmetic bag I happened to notice the wallpaper in the bathroom. For some reason it caught my eye this morning. I had to take a picture because I think it would make a great free motion quilting design. I might have to make some revisions to it, but I think it would be a great filler stitch. What do you think?

It just goes to show that you never know where you'll be inspired. 

Happy Quilting,
Carol

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! Being creative is terrific!! Never know where the next inspirational idea will come from!! That wallpaper would be a great pattern for FMQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute posts. Would like to win the giveaway. midwayfarms@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete