Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Thursday, August 2, 2012

International Quilt Festival Long Beach

We worked in the Bird Brain Designs booth at this show. It was quite different working for someone else for a change. I will say I kind of enjoyed just working for a change. Don't get me wrong. I love what I do but there is so much responsibility when it is your own booth. I could go home at night and not have to worry about the day's paperwork and preparing for the following day.

It was fun to see our regular customers. Some of them were a little confused since we weren't in our "normal" home. But it was good for them to see the association with the Bird Brain ladies and it was nice for their customers to put a face to us since Robin and Tina are only doing a few shows a year. We coined ourselves the "Baby Birds" since we are the mini version of them on the road.

Here's a picture of the four of us taking a minute to pose for a picture during a slow period on Sunday morning.


After many years of taking a break from hand embroidery, I am back to doing that. I always have a stitching project with me. Stay tuned for pictures of what I'm working on now. In the meantime, here are some Bird Brain Designs projects you might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment