Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Columbia River Barge

We never know what we're going to see in our travels. On Tuesday we drove through Oregon on our way to Spokane. Or travels took us along the Columbia River. We saw this barge traveling up the river.


It's a little blurring because I had to take the picture through the windshield on the driver's side of the car while we were moving. You can see the windmills in the background. There were miles and miles of these along the route. We drive past these all the time but some of the ones we saw today were the biggest we'd ever seen. You can see why they are there though. If you look at the water you'll see white caps on the river. The wind was really gusting. So I'm sure these generate a significant amount of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment