Welcome

I'm so glad you decided to join me on my blog. I'll offer product tips, techniques and information. You'll also see the more personal side of our business. I hope you'll enjoy following us on this new journey. Carol

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pacific International Quilt Festival 2012

We returned to Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF) last week.


Thursday seemed to be the busiest day of the show. At least the crowd waiting to get in was biggest that day. I had one of the people at the entrance, who is much taller than I am, take a picture of the crowd waiting for the doors to open.

Crowd on Thursday Morning
This year the Mayor Jamie L Matthews of Santa Clara declared Thursday, October 11, 2012 as Quilt Day in Santa Clara and the whole week as Quilt Week, complete with Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to open the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment